Finally a post that's not about hiking! Mayce has reached a major mile stone.... her hair is finally long enough for her first pony tail. She is five months today! I thought it was so adorable I had to share a few photos.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
I am not being biased, I think she is the cutest baby ever! What a darling little pony tail.
Oh my gosh Becka! You have KIDS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! So cool to "see" you! They are pretty darling. Yeah, I think this whole blog thing is going to be pretty cool..... welcome to this century - right? I just needed to get with the technology program. love to you~ kristen
She is a doll-- now the fun begins-- daily hair dos!
Cute stuff!
So cute! thats so fun you can put her hair up now.
Happy 5 Months Mayce! She just keeps getting cuter and is so happy for the camera! When are we going to see you next?
Cool that you have a blog too! I wish I could put pony tails in Chloe probably won't be till she's a year..lol Your kids are adorable! Seriously call me anytime. We're never doing anything. We look forward to those playgroups..probably me more than Ally. 702-755-5038. We'd love to get out of the house!
-Leah
Just found your blog - how great! I LOVE the pony tail! :)
Very Cute! I know when I have a girl (If I ever have a girl) then pony tails are probably the only way I will know how to do her hair......pig tails, side, high, just ponytails!!
So fun to see how fast she is growing. I was also going to say I loved the hiking we have been so jelous I want to be outside so bad I can't wait for good weather
Shirlyn
Mayce is so big! I love the pictures of her. And I love to see and hear about all of your hiking adventures. It looks like you guys had a fun time! Would you want to run in the Ragnar Relay in Utah June 20-21?!? Thought it would be so fun!
So big and oh so cute! Can't wait to see you guys in another month. It's hard to belive how fast Mayce and Jared are growing, I just want him to stay little forever. With Kinlee I was always so anxious for each new stage, and I still am. But, with Jared it's almost he reaches the next stage before I even realize that he was in the last stage (does that make sense?). Isn't it great to be a mom!
Post a Comment