Where does the time go? I feel like with Ashden I enjoyed every stage and every moment to the fullest. With Mayce I feel like those moments are coming and going so fast. Sometimes I wish time would just stop for a while so I could soak up every moment of her being a precious baby! She is getting big so fast. We went to the doctor and she is weighing in at .....(I know that no girl likes to reveal her weight but she doesn’t even have any rolls!) 14. 5 pounds and she is 26 inches long. She is in the 90% for her height and 50% for her weight. She is going to be tall!
The funniest thing that happened here tonight was that we fed Mayce her first helping of real food... I guess if you want to call rice cereal real food. Ashden was so excited for her. He helped me mix it in the bowl and he sang songs to her and encouraged her to open wide while I fed her. He is such a good brother! The best were the faces Mayce would pull. I am not so sure she liked it (Can you blame her?). She was acting like we were giving her a lemon or something. Anyways she did great even though most of it was all over her face, neck, hands, and feet. Mayce didn't quite know what to think about this new experience but we sure enjoyed it!



Thursday, February 7, 2008
Baby Mayce
Posted by Becka and Bennett at 1:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So cute! That is so fun she is eating big girl food already. that is so great. Thats good that Ashden is such a good big brother. Tell him hi for us!
I know what you mean about who would like rice cereal. The stuff if NASTY!! Kace wouldn't even take a bite.........she is adorable and I love seeing pics of her, it makes it seem like we get to see her grow up! talk to ya later!
Your kids are so cute and I like the look of your cute blog. You are so talented! Very cute pictures, thanks for sharing!
Cute! Ashden is such a great big brother! I feel like we need to soak up as much time with you guys as we can before you move across the country!
Taylor informed me that Ashden wasn't really singing, he said it sounded a lot more like yelling. I still think it's cute, whatever he was doing. I can't believe that she is already starting to eat baby food. I'm with you, where does the time go? I still think of her as a tiny little newborn.
Post a Comment