I know, I know, I always kinda thought these silly things were dumb but secretely I did read others and thought it was pretty fun to learn fun facts about other people. So I am joining in just for Kallee since she " tagged me" :)
A- Attached or Single? Attached always!
B- Best friend? Bennett & my mom
C- Cake or pie? Cake
D- Day of choice? Friday, weekends are always fun
E- Essential Item? My cell phone
F- Favorite Color? Purple
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms they are usually softer
H- Home town? Providence, Utah
I- Favorite Indulgence? Shopping, running, and chocolate!
J- January or July? July in Utah and January in Vegas!
K- Kids? Ashden (3) Mayce (4 months)
L- Life isn't complete without? My family
M- Marriage date? 5-31-01
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 3 brothers and 2 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges if they are not sour
P- Phobia and fears? Scary movies
Q- Quote? "Faith is something greater than ourselves it enables us to do what we have said we'll do, to press forward when we are tired or hurt or afraid, to keep going when the challenge seems overwhelming and the course is entirely uncertain." -Gordon B Hinckley-
R- Reason to smile? When Ashden and Bennett grow a mustache (Ashden's is pretend and Bennetts has been real and it will make anyone laugh!) & when Mayce giggles
S- Season of choice? Spring and fall
T- Tag three people? Rachel, Mel, & Sammy
U- Unknown fact about me? I clean out my ears like 4 times a day
V- Vegetable? Asparagus
W- Worst habit? Biting my fingernails
X- X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y- Your favorite food? Mexican and Thai food
Z- Zodiac sign? Virgo
Saturday, February 2, 2008
ABC TAG
Posted by Becka and Bennett at 11:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I was going to tag you, but I can see someone else already did that, so fun to see what you are up too Macey is darling Shirlyn
Love the new look! I need to figure out how to do that. I agree with the whole tag thing, but I will do it. Thanks! :)
oh, I love your new background too. I have always felt the same way about these tags. But I really do love to read other people's answers, and yours was no exception. I really liked the mustache answer. Nothing was better than Ashden's neon-green mustache, hahah.
You clean your ears out four times a day? That's incredible! Clayton would like to know what Bennett thinks about that, he seems to think that cleaning your ears out too much is not good? Thanks for doing the whole tag thing, you're a champ!
Post a Comment