So I took Mayce in to get her four month pictures finally. I dread doing pictures! It's such an ordeal. I love when we're finished because the pictures usually turn out really good, but the whole experience in its self is just awful! Ashden was always such a stinker and it always took lots of singing, dancing, and jumping up and down to get him to smile. Most of the time he would be crying the whole time and then he would smile for like .5 seconds and we would capture that moment and everyone would say they turned out so good, and wonder how we got him to smile so great. I don't know typical male I guess. Now that he is older he does much better with pictures. So I was a little nervous to see how Mayce would do. But needless to say she was fantastic. She was giggling and laughing the whole time. She loves to have her picture taken what can I say?




Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Say Cheese Mayce
Posted by Becka and Bennett at 3:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
She is so dang cute!! This is Mel by the way.
Those are some way cute pictures! I loved the bare bum!
Oh little Mayce. What a sweet heart. I can't believe how big she is smiling in all those pictures! I love it, I can't wait to see her again!
oh my heck, this is great! Are those wings in the second picture!? I love it. I can't believe she fits into her little sweater dress already, can she wear the cupcake tights yet? Oh Becka, this photo shoot must have been a little piece of heaven compared to Ashden's picture fiascos that I always heard so much about.
What a pro! She is so stinkin' cute. I love them all! It's kind of a bummer when they are such good posers because then it's hard to choose which picture.....so you just end up buying them all:) They're so worth it!
I havent seen her smile yet. Way cute! we have been gone way to long
VERY cute!!!! I love the purple ones! She is such a sweet girl!
I love her pictures. I don't think I have even met Mayce yet. What the crap?!!!! I am glad you have an easy picture taker this time and a CUTE one too. Doesn't get any better than that...........
She is such a cutie! I love all the hair bows/flowers/etc! Glad it was a better experience for you! - Had many of the opposite myself!
From Bryce (your dad who is visiting us this week),
Is that a Las Vegas showgirl?
So cute!
Post a Comment