So who ever knew that a computer virus could be so nasty! It all started like four months ago with our home computer. What I do on the computer is some dictation for my dad and also for a chiropractor down here in Vegas, I do casual shopping, pay bills, a little Internet surfing, emailing that's about it. Well I just can't believe that some person out there spends there whole life trying to infect my computer so that it is impossible for me to do any of the above.... HOW RUDE! We'll needless to say my amazing husband was able to work his magic and get everything cleared up. So then when we went home for Christmas in Utah Bennett brought along his lap top. I checked my email maybe once while we were there but other then that he was the one on it. We came home and guess what.... now his computer is infected. IT WASN'T ME BENNETT! hahah! So it has been a nightmare trying to retrieve everything and transfer from computer to computer all our pictures and files. Somebody got his computer pretty bad. The viruses even have names. The one he has is like Trojan horse or something. We really wish this horse would giddy up on out of here its getting really annoying and totally frustrating! Virus be gone! Anyways I will just post some random pictures just for fun... because we our still trying to get them all transferred and organized.
My Running Partner Bennetts dad Craig ... he is my running HERO!
Random picture of me and Ashden he truely is my biggest fan when it comes to running! He is the best!
12 comments:
Seriously, computer viruses are the worst, I'm so sorry you got hit twice! I can't handle any kinds of viruses...I'm still fighting this cold I got right before the new year. Amen, Becka, viruses be gone!
Hey Becca, it's Kel, it is so great to hear from you. Your kids are adorable. You are so cute, I love the dark hair, I am so jelous you are running marathons, I wish I was there with you. I broke my leg 3 years ago playing soccer on a city team and I still can't run. For sure lets get together, I will keep in touch. Love, Kel
Becka, I feel like I am the last one to find out about this blog, what's the deal!? I love it! I'm so glad that you've joined the blogging world. By the way, you are so full of it. Craig told me how well you did in the 1/2 marathon. Remember how you thought you wouldn't even be able to finish. You're so lame, I won't believe any of your concerns from now on.
P.S. you are my running hero. Remember how you were bookin' it up the hill and I was about ready to DIE!
I don't know how you can have such bad luck on the computer virus issue... just please don't pass it on!
I have to agree with the other posts, you are my running hero-- a half marathon and Mayce is only what 3 months old??? Kudos to you!!
By the way I love Mayce's little outfit.
Oh dear! I'm sorry about those nasty viruses! I haven't had any problems with any myself, but I've heard they are pretty nasty! I'm sorry! Those pictures are great. Mayce is getting bigger! Tell Spider man web his girlfriend says HI!
Sorry about your computers!! :P
I love Mayce's Marathon onesie!! It's so cute.
Technology is awesome, but some people have to be idiots about it and ruin it for us all. Sorry about the computer problems. That is awesome you are running again. Oh, your friend MaRea is married to a guy that I went to high school with. Bennett would know that too I guess. But he actually lived next to my good friend from high school too.
Sounds like you enjoyed the marathon and did well. Lacy also ran in the marathon, did you see her? Sorry about the virus...that really stinks! Can't wait to see you in DC!!! (I'm sure we'll see you before then)
Not bad for a "blog beginner". I am way excited to hear all of your fun stories. I still laugh when I think about our first year in Vegas, and all your adventures..."Becka in the Big City" a day in the life of Becka Oberg continues.
see ya
becka i love your dark hair! i can't believe how big ashden is-wow. and you rock for running those marathons, i still can't get over it:) i think you will love d.c. what an adventure! i say get a mac, it's true they never get viruses!
Becca I am so glad to see pictures! I didn't get to see you at Christmas and was glad to see your cute kids. I did hear the news about Bennett going to Walter Reed. There is an opthamalogist that I work with that did his residency there and he really liked it. Maybe you will get to see Mel more and maybe I can see you when I come out. Way to go with the running, I have never been able to run long distances so I admire those that can!
becka-I made a blog........giving in sucks I know! oh well at least it is done...www.nateracheljones.blogspot.com. I can't find your email so hopefully you get this.
Post a Comment