Ok so I have finally given in after much grief from so many people to join the blogging world. This will be a good way to keep in touch with all of our friends and family, especially since we will be moving to Washington DC in about 6 months. Bennett matched for an ophthalmology Residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. Our days in Vegas are coming to an end:(
So the latest and the greatest event recently was i am back to running. I just did the St. George Painters 1/2 marathon Saturday. It felt so good to be back running! I am a bit slower then i was before I had little Mayce but that's the joys of having a baby. She is the best by the way! She is just about 4 months old. Getting back into shape is such a challenge. Nothing beats having Bennett, Ashden (3), and little Mayce there at the finish line! I will post some pictures here once I transfer them over. More pictures and better posts soon to come.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG
Posted by Becka and Bennett at 11:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
YEAH!!! More blogs to look forward to, and it will be good to have some family alittle closer! Are you going to drive or fly? You should stop by and visit us if you drive, but of course visit us regardless.
I haven't talked to you in FOREVER!! Are you going to come up here before going to DC? We need to get together..........Thanks for doing a blog I like looking at pictures (I guess that means you need to get some on there! hehe)
Wahoo! I was hoping you would cave in :)-- we need a way to keep in touch when we all head our different ways.
I'm so excited you started a blog! YAY! I never talk to you guys, so I never know what is going on in your lives! This is so exciting. Good job at running again! I wish I was a runner, but i'm not going to lie, its just can't do it!
We look forward to checking your blog hourly (when i get bored at work!)
I'm so excited Beck. Like you said, this will be a good way to keep in touch. Watch out it can be addicting. Try using your blogging time as an incentive: after you have dressed the kids, made breakfast, cleaned the floors, toilet, sinks, made lunch, changed diapers, washed hands, cooked dinner, cleaned all over and whatever else you have to do...then you can blog...at 1:00 in the morning:)
I echo Mel's YEAH!!! I'm sure Karol will still tell us your crazy stories with Ashen, and we'll still want to hear them again from you in person, but this way we can read about your adventures in your words when they happen...we love your stories. I knew it was just a matter of time...so glad we don't have to wait any longer! Love you guys!
Yeah! Well it's about time! Are you excited to move to Washington D.C?! Jake would love to live there..it's not too far Michigan so maybe we'll come visit! Look forward to more blog posts!
Becka! I am so excited you started a blog. I can't wait to see pictures, i bet your kids are so BIG already! And you're already running? You are so awesome, I wish I had your energy:) I've been hearing how cute your little girl is from MaRea and Kallee, so I can't wait to see her! P.S. Don't expect MaRea to EVER blog unfortunately she is blog-retarded, ha ha! Can't wait for new posts, Ashlee
Yay, Becka!! I'm so happy! :) It looks great. I look forward to reading about Ashden's antics. :)
You are AMAZING to be running half marathons with Mayce still so young!
whoohooo!
Welcome to the good side of internet time waste-age.
I'm so glad that you have a blog! Now we can keep in touch more often. That is exciting about Bennett going into opthalmology! You and Mel are going to be neighbors. I'm jealous!
Post a Comment