This is just a continuation from the last post. We found the slot canyon today out at Lake Mead and the hike was awesome! I will let the pictures tell the rest!







This was the beginning. It was such a fun trail, even for the kids!

Treyson, Acadia, and Ashden showing off there muscles

Bennett was scaling up the side and looking down he got one of me

Sweet baby Mayce is a champion hiker

Ashden, Acadia, and Treyson out hiked us by a long ways! We had to keep telling them to slow down.

Super Moms with our super hero kids!

Our action adventure team! Thanks for a really great time!

4 comments:
That looks like so much fun. If we come down for spring break, you guys will totally have to take us to some of the great places!
Beautiful!! I'd love to go there!
How do you do your blog background??? I love it!
We had so much fun-- we are so glad that we can do so much together. The Narrows was so much better than last weeks wrong turn!
I'm glad you guys made it to the right place this time. It looks like it was so fun. Why can't I click on your pictures to make them bigger? I can't even see the super hiker Mayce. Nice background changes, I have loved every one of them.
Post a Comment