



It has been such great weather the past couple days, we have been spending a lot of time at the park. Henderson is not lacking for nice parks... the parks here are amazing! I live for this time of the year in Vegas it's so perfect! We have enjoyed spending time with Ashden at different parks recently because he is finally old enough that he really really enjoys going to the park. The other day we took him to a park that had a merry-go-round, and he thought it was the funnest thing ever! He kept referring to it as a roller coaster... sad I know that he doesn't even know the difference, o-well! It has been very rewarding and made my life as a mom extra special to see him experience so much joy running up and down the slides and laughing so hard he can barely run. Family time at the park is the best! I wouldn't trade it for the world!

10 comments:
That looks so fun. I love those pictures, thats great the weather is so nice! I think that we are coming next week! YAY! I don't know all the details yet though...
I agree, family park time is the best!
sheesh, you're not kidding. That is the swankiest park I've seen! Screw sand and the crappy wooden big toys where every trip up the ladder could result in a sliver the size of a pencil....
I can see that Ashden is totally stoked by the look on his face in the last picture. Don't worry, he'll figure out the difference between merry-go-rounds and roller coasters soon enough. You guys are still planning on Disneyland right?
You are so good going to the park all the time. I still think it is to cool! (I am a baby!)
yea for parks! It is always a good time. It never matters to us what kind of park it is, as long as their are kids and lots of places to run it is a great time!
Lately the only park we ahve seen is the one inside McDonalds!!
What a fun park!! I love park time with the family too :)
Parks are my favorite-- It makes me so glad that I live in Nevada and not Idaho right now!
You're so right about the weather. We've had some beautiful days to spend outside-glad you've been enjoying some family time!
Becka, I totally agree - the parks here are the best. We love it - there's 3 huge parks up north by us. I can't believe that we've lived here for over 2 years and haven't seen you guys. Glad to see you guys are doing well.
I am so jealous at this time of year. This is the time I miss Phoenix as well. I love seeing you guys in shorts and at the park I am so ready for that kind of weather
Shirlyn
Post a Comment