Man I have dang cute kids! :) Happy Easter! I got Ashden's four year pictures and some Easter pictures today, so as a proud mom I thought I would share.
In the one with Mayce Ashden looks so old and grown up...he must have skipped 4,5, and 6 and gone straight to 7. Sounds just like something Ashden would do. Love the photos, ADORABLE!
Becka, Thanks for stopping by my blog! I remember who you are, I've even checked your blog out before! Cody is doing great and I'm sure he'd love to see what you're up to as well. I'll tell him your address and hopefully you can stay in touch! Cute family by the way!
You do have cute kids! These pictures turned out so good. It was fun talking to you guys last night. Mayce is getting so big. We laughed about how wiggly she is and how she likes to "slime" Ashden. Such funny little kids... Tell Ashden he's a goofus for us.
Shall I just say "Ditto" I'm sure you don't want to hear that you have cute kids one more time - actually I don't know if you ever get tired of hearing that as a parent- it's like, hey I made something cute - go me! Really - your kids are always cute - but the pictures are great too!
We are living in Bethesda Maryland. Bennett is doing his residency in Ophthalmology at Walter Reed. We have three crazy kids and they are so much fun! I love being a mom!
15 comments:
In the one with Mayce Ashden looks so old and grown up...he must have skipped 4,5, and 6 and gone straight to 7. Sounds just like something Ashden would do. Love the photos, ADORABLE!
You DO have dang cute kids Becca!
Oh my! they are so cute. Ashden is such a stud muffin! they looks so sweet, too cute.
Those are such cute pictures and I agree Ashden looks very grown up. He acts so sweet to his little sister. I'm sure he will always protect her.
You are right - they are cute!!
I love the one with Ashden and Macye, so cute!
They look so much alike... too cute!
They are so cute, I don't blame you for bragging a little :)
You do have dang cute kids, it's almost like they are related to mine! :)
Becka,
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I remember who you are, I've even checked your blog out before! Cody is doing great and I'm sure he'd love to see what you're up to as well. I'll tell him your address and hopefully you can stay in touch! Cute family by the way!
becka, your kids ARE so cute:) love those pictures
You do have cute kids! These pictures turned out so good. It was fun talking to you guys last night. Mayce is getting so big. We laughed about how wiggly she is and how she likes to "slime" Ashden. Such funny little kids... Tell Ashden he's a goofus for us.
You do have cute kids!!! The pictures turned out so great!!!
Cute kids!!!
Shall I just say "Ditto" I'm sure you don't want to hear that you have cute kids one more time - actually I don't know if you ever get tired of hearing that as a parent- it's like, hey I made something cute - go me! Really - your kids are always cute - but the pictures are great too!
Post a Comment