So do you ever feel like life grabs you by the hand and just starts running? I don't know why I am feeling that way right now but I do! It seems like I made a list of events (in my head) that have to occur before we move away in June. Well my list is getting smaller and smaller because everything is happening and coming and going sooo super fast! Bennett left to Peru today (check ... one more thing off the list) and I cant believe it... it snuck up on me so fast! I guess it could just be anxiety about change. Change is good right? I am really excited to move but change is hard! It forces you to step out a little bit. Room to grow. Fresh start. But it still is very sad. I have really enjoyed Vegas. Today for example we spent 4 hours at an amazing park bike riding, playing soccer, baseball, and feeding the ducks, AND enjoying the nice 80 degree weather! I will really miss the "nice" weather here. I know the summer months are a bit hot but they are well worth the other 8 months of heaven! Anyways I am trying to soak up every last moment here and enjoy it to the fullest! It will be fun to have family in and out for a few weeks and then we are going to head up to Utah to visit the rest of our friends and family. Then we fly out to Washington DC to find a house. Then we come back for graduation. Then we are going to Disney Land. THEN we are moving. That's it! It all feels like such a whirl wind from here on out. But it will be great and I am very excited/ nervous for our adventures that are ahead!
p.s. Bennett took the camera with him so I guess my posts will be very boring with no pictures for a couple weeks. :(
Sunday, March 30, 2008
SLOW DOWN
Posted by Becka and Bennett at 1:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I'm so sorry that Bennett left! Give us a call if you ever get lonely. Can't wait to see you guys again (if you are coming up) Hang in there!
How exciting - a new chapter in your lives!! What a whirlwind for you the next month or so - Wow!!
can't wait to see you! I hope you are going to Grandma Shaw's for conference next week, I will see you there! I will bring my camera and we can get some cute pics of the kiddos with the greats!
Yikes! You are a very busy! Let me know if you want me to take Ash for awhile, Acadia would love to play with him... And Trey would of course carry his rocks!
Becka, I don't blame you, things sound like they are going to be crazy! So are you coming up for this weekend or what? Taylor thinks you won't be here for another week, but I like Rachel's idea. I'm excited to see you guys, it feels like it's been forever. Enjoy that beautiful weather for me, we struggle to even see the sun up here.
When is Ashden's surgery?
What a busy day you guys had!!! You are a super-mom!!!
I can't believe this time is coming to an end. And you're right--it's happening soooooo fast!
Your family is so cute, I can't believe how busy you are, I thought my life was a whirl wind. So fun to see your updates.
I know exactly how you feel as I was reading this I thought this is exactly how I feel. I wish things would slow down a bit too
Shirlyn
Hi Becka I saw your blog on MaRea's and thought I would check out how you are doing. I can't believe you have a 4 year old! Man life goes fast, as you know congradulations on the big move you guys will love DC. Good luck with everything and just hang in there!
Post a Comment