We celebrated Ashden's Birthday today at Kids Club with Boo the clown and Strawberry Short cake
Ashden going super fast!
Ashden's brand new bike
Blowing out his candles
This cake is good!
I love baseball!
"Breakfest in bed is sooo cool mom"
Boo the clown singing happy birthday
This is my cake
Let the celebration begin
Grandma and Grandpa Oberg
Aunts and Uncles are the best! 
It has been quite the celebration around our house. Ashden is under the assumption that when it's your birthday it's a week long party, and it has been quite the party! We celebrated a lot with Bennett's family while they were in town. It was extra special for Ashden to have a party with his grandpa and grandma and his aunts and uncle. I know it meant a lot to Ashden he hasn't stopped talking about how much fun he had and all the fun presents! After they left his days have been full of movies, parks, bike rides, celebrations, and more partying. He even got breakfast in bed today and he thought that was pretty neat. Ashden got a bike for his birthday and it has been so fun to watch him learn how to ride. He went really slow at first and now he is not scared of anything he is an old pro! I can't believe it's been four years! It has been a great four years! Happy Birthday Ashden, We love you!
10 comments:
I can't believe you made a spongebob squarepants cake! You are one brave little mama!
How fun! Lucky little man to have so many people celebrate his birthday with him.
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday Ashden! We'll have to call and sing to him later whoops well I guess prolonging the birthday celebration isn't such a bad thing...can't believe he's 4!!!
Nice wheels Ash Man. Sorry we missed the big bash, but since aunt Sammy was there I guess all was ok. How lucky can one boy be getting breakfast in bed? We tried to call and sing you happy birthday yesterday but you were eating dinner and by the time your mom and dad called back you were in bed.
Happy Birthday from aunt Crystal and Uncy Tay
P.S. I really like all of your different smiles in these pictures.
Man, what an awesome birthday for Ashden. The birthday cake was cute, you did such a great job. I must admit I was going to do a little post on Kinlee's birthday but I was ashamed of her birthday cake...so I didn't. How silly is that. I'm hoping that next year I can improve my birthday cake making skills:) Maybe you could give me some lessons. I love looking at the blog Beck you do such a cute job.
Happy Birthday Ashden! I can't believe that he is growing up so fast... do you remember when they were all crawling around. Yikes. The cake looks great!
Happy Birthday, Ashden! What a celebration! I'm glad you guys had such a great WEEK!
That is so fun! He did have a good birthday! Sorry we didn't call, I kept telling erik we need to call Ashden and sing to him! We'll have to extend his birthday a little longer and call him tonight. Thats awesome he's a pro at the bike!
Birthday parties are so much fun. Maybe I like them so much because I always wished for the huge birthday party with all the presents, cakes, and friends when I was young. I guess having 10 kids a birthday party is getting your own cake. I love the strawberry short cake lady she fits great in the picture.
Wow - what fun! I think everyone should have week long celebrations :)
Post a Comment