The weather has been pretty nice lately so this is what we have been up to in the afternoons!


Spring is in full force out here and it is magical! Moving here from Vegas I guess we just really didn't know what we were missing out on. Everything is so green and the flowers are unbelievable. I have never seen so many tree's with flowers. One day me and the kids went for a walk and just took pictures of all the flowers on our street. I cant get enough everything is so beautiful right now! 



Wednesday, May 13, 2009
SPRING
Posted by Becka and Bennett at 9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! How nice to be able to enjoy luscious blooming flowers all over the place. I still detest the desert landscaping that has to be done out here.
How beautiful! I know what you are missing - the 100 + heat - come on - admit it! (not!)
Beautiful! Beautiful flowers and kids!!!!
Post a Comment