Saturday, May 30, 2009

8 years



It's hard to beleive eight years ago May 31, 2001 Bennett and I were married. What a journey we have been on! Bennett is such an easy guy to love! It has been an amazing eight years. Here are a few reasons why I happen to think he is amazing.

I love that he is alway up for an adventure.






I love that he is such a great dad. The kids absolutely adore him!





Only Bennett can take these two serious!




I love that he can always make me laugh!



I love that he supports me.


I love that he takes me fun places and we always do fun things!




I love that he has a true desire to help people
These pictures are when he was in Peru

He was able to take a lot of medicine to help many sick people




I love that we still have a good time together even eight years later.


I love you and look forward to a life time of great memories.

19 comments:

The Obergs said...

hahah, holy beardy!! I have NEVER seen Bennett with a beard. It's pretty wicked; These Oberg boys are champions at their facial hair (except for Erik's patchy parts, haha). I think I laughed for like 5 minutes at the picture of Bennett, Ashden and the mustache... classic! Becka, it's strange to see you with such long, blond hair. You look beautiful with any length and color. Happy Anniversary you two!

This is me.... Kristen said...

Awww.... gush. happy anniversary Becka! You deserve it!

Seegmiller Six said...

Happy Anniversary - congrats on 8 years! Almost to a decade! :)

Johnsons said...

Happy anniversary guys! It was fun to look at all your pictures. I can't believe how long your hair was Becca, and love the mustache Bennett! When can we get together?? I miss you guys. Is Ash out of preschool yet? Wyatt is done, so maybe we could meet somewhere this week.

Sammy said...

Happy Anniversary! 8 years wow! You two are so great and have 2 beautiful children, loved the pictures how fun. Hope to see you soon, we miss you!

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are so cute together. I loved all of the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Happy Anniversary

Donene said...

Happy Anniversary, I can't believe that it has been 8 years. I loved the pictures.

The Cox Family said...

Congrats on 8 years, Looks like you have had some great adventures. We have some good friends here in Hawaii that just found out they will be moving to Washington DC in December. They are little nervous I told her you guys were there so hopefully you can help her as it gets closer. shirlyn

The Obergs said...

All I have to say is, what does Sammy's blog got that mine doesn't?? I mean seriously, what's a girl got to do to EVER get a comment from you guys?

MaRea Hess said...

holy cow!! I can't believe you have been married for 8 years, man your OLD:) It seems like I was at your wedding yesterday, makes me realize how glad I didn't marry thte person I was with at your wedding. I sure got pressured after wedding. Congrats!!!!

Heather said...

8 years!!! My goodness! Happy Anniversary!

Mike and Kim said...

Happy anniversary -- Bennett really ought to grow back that beard, or at least the mustache.

Kallee said...

Happy Anniversary! I loved looking at all the pictures. I can't believe you and Bennett have been married for eight years. Wow!

I love seeing pictures of the kids too, I can't believe how big they are getting. So cute!

Rachel said...

I totally remember when you met bennett and your claim that you were going to marry him!! haha
Glad we could be in an eternal family!!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Happy Anniversary!!

I love the mustache pic!

Sherice said...

I really can't believe it has been eight years!! Where does the time go? Those pictures were taking me back to the good old days. Can't wait till you guys are back here again- you better be!! Congrats on eight great years. Are you running the Logan full this year? I am thinking that might be my big debut... let me know what you think.

Amanda said...

Very cute post.

I feel bad that we didn't get to say goodbye to you guys too. I'm glad we got to hang out a bit though and hopefully we'll be at the same place again. Good luck.

How is Bennett's second year?

Kelli said...

Eight Years huh, me too. Hey I am totally in for the soccer reunion. I honestly don't know if I can remember how to play though, that will be so embarrassing and I am so not in shape. Email me the details at carlson.kelli@gmail.com