Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Kids will be Kids

Why is it that Mayce will do this?



And Ashden is so scared of bugs he screams at the sight of an ant! Infact there was a dead ant that was in front of our bathroom door downstairs and he refused to use the bathroom down stairs for like a week. What funny kids!

Here he is getting brave and letting the ant crawl on the leaf.

You can't help but just laugh and love this kid. He is such a goofus! Nope not going to get to close to that caterpillar.

5 comments:

Sammy said...

I love all these pictures! I'm just going to leave one comment for all the posts. I love that Mayce loves the bugs and cracks me up that Ashden can't stand them! my kind of kid! I can't believe how old they are getting, Ashden looks like a pro in those soccer pictures! I was the child holding hands with my best friend running up and down the field and doing cartwheels. ha ha. What a stud and little Mayce is such a sweetheart, she is so cute. Hope we get to see you guys this summer?!

The Hardy's said...

how funny our five year olds are. Evan has the same issue with bugs, spiders, etc.

Donene said...

What cute pictures! and I can't beleive how fast Mayce and Ashden are growing. Hope all is well with all of you!

This is me.... Kristen said...

Mmmmm, I'm with Ashden on this one. ;)

Rachel said...

I'm glad Ashden finally got soccer by the last game. Isn't that just the way it is. At least he isn't cheering with the other team any more (that may sound wrong, but I don't know how else to word it)
I LOVE mayce with the bugs.......awesome!