It has just been crazy around here. This summer was awesome. Me and the kids went to Utah for 3 weeks. It was hard to come home because we had sooo much fun! It was so great to see the fam and some great friends, it's really hard living far away! Not long after we got back we had some good friends Curtis, Alison, Carson, and Curtis's cute mom came and visited us. It was so great to see them, it felt just like old times! We love having friends come visit! Please visit again guys!
Then it was birthday celebration time. It is fun because my birthday and Bennett's birthday are a day apart so we get to celebrate for two days. This year Bennett turned 30! Ahhh he is soo old! haha!
We decided this year to go to six flags. It was awesome.
Bennett was taking Ashden on all of the bigger rides. Ashden was so scared but loved it after he rode them.
Mayce had a blast as well riding all the little rides with Ashden.
Ashden started school. He is a big Kindergartner. Kindergarten here is full day, so it is a 6 hour day for him from here on out!
And we were off to school. I love this picture.
Mayce has been very sad having him gone all day. On the first day Mayce cried all morning for him, it was an emotional day for the both of us.
I was so nervous for him, but he did great and loves school. Here he is doing some sort of happy dance as we were heading out the door for day two.
10 comments:
Happy Birthday to both of you and I am glad that you were able to come out and visit. Ashden and Mayce look so grown up, I can't believe he is already starting school!
Happy Birthday to you both! I'm glad you had a great time celebrating. Six Flags seems like a pretty great way to ring in your 30's; a way for you to feel like you're not really an old man... hahha, just kidding Bennett. I guess I better be expecting Taylor to want those shoes for Christmas now right??
Becka, the house looks incredible! It's so cute and NICE! I love the paint job. Oh how I wish I could paint this crappy white apartment. One day I will live in a house and it will be everything I've dreamed of and more.
So does Mayce get ready for school with Ashden so she doesn't feel left out? I love her little backpack and crooked smile, hahah. I guess 'day one' must have gone well, because on 'day two' he gave you a happy dance instead of two thumbs down... That is probably the most incredible happy dance I've ever seen hahah!
Happy Birthday to you both, I can't believe that Ashden is old enough for kindergarten. If we stay in our house Emma will also be full day kindergarten next year, too bad she didn't make the deadline for school, she is ready for it!
Becka, you haven't posted in so long, I can't believe how HUGE Mayce is getting! Your home is beautiful. And I am glad you guys had fun for your birthdays. And Bennett, 30 isn't so bad. It's getting PAST 30 that's bad. :)
Mayce is so big! Happy birthdays!
Happy bday to you both. 30 is really not that OLD! I love the paint colors in your house. SO CUTE!
Ashden just kills me.
Happy Birthday Bennett and Becka!! I love these pictures, they are so cute of them going off to school. They crack me up. That is so cute and sad that Mayce missed Ashden so much, I bet he is just LOVING school. Your house looks so cute, I LOVE the paint colors, totally colors that I would choose! SO cute, It was so good to see you guys, hope all is going well, erik is SO excited for Bennett to come for the bird hunt, I'm sure we'll be down at Oberg's everyday as soon as he's done with school. Keep in touch!
Happy Birthday to both of you! Ashden congrats on Kindergarten. And I am so glad that you got to see Curtis and Alison. We are hoping to be able to be in your neck of the woods for springbreak. So if everything works out hopefully we can get down to see you. Miss you!!!
I love the pictures Becka! I am so sad we weren't able to make it to Logan while you were there. I can't believe how big Mayce and Ashden look. They are so cute and I love the picture of the two of them holding hands with their backpacks on...so cute. Hopefully we will see you at christmas time. Hope all is well!
Becka! This is Kayla Hartshorn :) I don't know if you remember me from the Galleria ward in Henderson but I came across your blog when I was looking at my friends blog. Your little kids are so cute!!! I never saw Mayce...you were prego when we moved out. I can't believe Ashden is SO big!!! We have a little guy of our own-Boston. He's almost 1!! You can check out some pics of him on our blog if you want... robandkayla.blogspot.com. See ya!!!! xoxo
Post a Comment