Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Mayce turned TWO

My sweet little Mayce turned two on Saturday. She is so much fun and we are sure glad she is part of our family! Happy Birthday Mayce!
Daddy's girl that's for sure!
She is already such a good little mommy!
Finally getting to eat her cupcake
Birthday Cup Cakes

She even got to eat lunch at her favorite place!


SO Happy about her presents!


Birthday celebrations started bright and early with breakfast on the "special plate"

So glad she has the best brother in the world to "help" her open all her presents.

Love ya Mayce!

13 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday MAYCE! THanks for the update, I haven't talked to you in FOREVER!!

MaRea Hess said...

Looks like she had a great birthday!!

MaRea

The Obergs said...

wow becka, those cupcakes look incredible! I still can't believe that she's already two. First I remember the day you called us to tell us you were pregnant and then I remember the day you called us to tell us that she was here and how easy it was. I believe your words were: "she just danced right out!"
Hopefully my next one will dance right out too....

Happy birthday Mayce girl, love you!

Sammy said...

Happy birthday mayce! I can't believe she's 2! wow that is nuts, that flew by, but at the same time she seems like she's old enough to be 5! she's so adorable, it was so good to see you guys for a little bit this summer and to see bennett last weekend! I know that erik loved having him here.

Camille said...

Happy Birthday Mayce! Love you guys!

Donene said...

Happy Birthday Mayce! You are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthdya Mayce Cute Pictures.

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Mayce! She's so cute. Hard to think that time just flies when your little ones are little

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

I can't believe that she's 2!!!! Mayce is so adorable. She is a great mix of you and Bennett!

Cute cupcakes!!!

The Wynn Family said...

She is so big! I can't believe it!

seegfam said...

Has it really been that long, it seems like just yesterday you had her! :) Happy birthday macye - she is such a beautiful young lady now! :) Glad you guys are well.

Sherice said...

Oh my, I can't believe she is already 2!! She is such a little cutie. Hope she had a great birthday!!

Kallee said...

happy late birthday Mayce. She is a doll becka!