Ashden lost his first tooth!
When did he grow up? Is he really old enough to lose his baby teeth? I can't stand it! He has really grown up these last few months since he started school. He is doing really well in school, and seems to just thrive off every new concept he is learning. He gets very excited to make graphs, tell me what is living and non living, sounding out words, writing sentences, reading, and coloring the best pictures in the world to hang on the fridge. He is always doing special things around the house trying to earn a "blue card" and is quick to give Mayce "red cards" when she is being naughty. What a stinker! It is a behavior system they do at school that he has incorporated at home. He is such a good kid! Along with going to school has come all the sickness. He has been sick for 4 weeks on and off, but mostly on! We have done the flu, then his ears, then the fever, then his allergies, asthma, and now a cold. It has been so hard! He is such a trooper! The other night as he knelt down to say his prayers he said " Heavenly Father please let TOMORROW be the day I feel better." It brakes my heart that he has suffered so much but made me realize that I need to have more faith. His child like faith will make him whole. I love that kid!
4 comments:
So now you get to add Tooth Fairy to your repertoire? Seriously, your not kidding. This kid is growing up fast. I still can't believe that I was around when he was born. I'm sorry to hear that he's been so sick. That's as hard on you as it is on him. Just think how strong his immune system is getting.
I need to call you. I'm dying to hear how the exercising is going. I've signed up to run the Wasatch Back with my family and I got Craig to join in on the fun. Do you want us to save you a spot?
How cute what a stud, I can't believe he has lost a tooth already! That is too bad that he's been to sick, how horrible, has Mayce been getting everything from him? Poor guy, hopefully tomorrow WILL be the day he feels better.
Also, I have Ashden and Mayce's "bday" presents I just need to get my butt to the post office! Hopefully they'll get there at least by christmas!
Looks like they lost the same tooth! Cute! They're growing so fast, I hate it! I feel the same way, Ally seems to have grown up so much since school as started. I hope the sickness goes away soon!
Wow, he's getting soooooo big. At our last dentist appointment, the dentist said Emma had some that were loose. I don't want her to be that big yet. Sorry about the illnesses. We've had our share here, and I'm still getting over the flu (swine flu I think) and loosing my voice. I love the faith children have. Emma wakes up and says a prayer when she has a nightmare, and the falls back asleep on her own, knowing that it'll be alright.
Post a Comment