I love Halloween! What's not to love, candy, friends, family, and crazy sugar high kids!
Here is the Trick or Treating Crew

Mayce caught on quick to Trick or Treating and wasn't about to miss out on any houses giving away free candy! She is such a candy monkey!

Here is Ashden's loot!

Mayce was loving every second of getting candy!

Trick or Treating!

Halloween would not have been as fun with out Aunt Nancy! She is the best!

Mayce as Cinderella

Ashden as "Four Arms" the Alien off of Ben 10

Ashden designed his own pumpkin with a little help from the squirrels :)

Here he is trying to decide on all of the details

Mayce is not about to miss out on the action!

Kids make the Holidays so much fun! I am looking forward to the next couple months, it's my favorite time of the year!
8 comments:
I love Halloween toooo! I think it has got to be their favorite Holiday for kids. They get to dress up and eat candy until they are sick. Mayce makes such a pretty little princes, how fun. You guys are in the Redskin neighborhood. Kyle is a fanatic even though they suck and Cooley is out.
When are you coming out??
Ashden, Trey was jealous of your costume. He loves Ben 10! So we are planning on coming out your way at the beginning of April will you guys be around?
Looks like fun! And you had Bennett there too!
Oh , how fun! It looks like you had a great holiday.
Mayce is the cutest cinderella i've ever seen! she looks adorable in that costume! and Ashden looks great in his costume! what cute trick or treaters, I bet they were loving it, halloween is such a blast, thats so fun that nanci got to come out and see you guys for halloween! Its not fair! totally jealous. She sees you guys more than anyong! Can't wait to see you guys at christmas? I need to call you guys, its been forever and yet again, hopefully I'll get their birthday presents out at least before christmas!!!
I love this time of year too! Time to go SHOPPING!! :) Mayce looks just like cinderella. So cute!
Mayce makes the perfect cinderella! She is so darn big I can hardly believe it. Ashden's costume is hillarious. Looks like you guys made a haul and had lots of fun. Miss you guys!
What fun! I love the princess. So cute. Can't wait to see you all
Post a Comment