oh she's beautiful. Look at those sweet little poses and her cute fingernails. I can't believe that she'll sit still and pose! She's just growing up so fast.
SO SWEET! oh i love these, she is so beautiful, what a little model. They are getting so big, hopefully we'll be able to see them soon before they're as tall us me! which at the rate they are growing could be soon!
She's a doll. She looks so much older than Jared. I can't believe how long her hair is. So cute! It was good to talk to you the other day. I'll be calling to find out how the crazy week went??
We are living in Bethesda Maryland. Bennett is doing his residency in Ophthalmology at Walter Reed. We have three crazy kids and they are so much fun! I love being a mom!
13 comments:
She is not little anymore!!!! We can't wait to see you I can't believe that it has been almost 2 years... Yikes!
She is SOO cute!!
oh she's beautiful. Look at those sweet little poses and her cute fingernails. I can't believe that she'll sit still and pose! She's just growing up so fast.
Oh, man I can't believe how fast she is growing up!! She is so cute.
THey turned out so cute!! It was worth the stress and $$$. I can see her attitude in the photos, girls are so fun.
She is so BIG! I can't believe how much she has grown up :) You'd better watch out for her in the next few years, I think you are in TROUBLE!
SO SWEET! oh i love these, she is so beautiful, what a little model. They are getting so big, hopefully we'll be able to see them soon before they're as tall us me! which at the rate they are growing could be soon!
she is so cute and she looks like she's 6 not 2. oh my goodness we need to see you guys more often!
She's a cutie, man her and Ashden are growing up too fast. We'll have to go out there and visit.
Oh, my, cuteness! Love the pictures.
She is gorgeous!!!!
She's a doll. She looks so much older than Jared. I can't believe how long her hair is. So cute! It was good to talk to you the other day. I'll be calling to find out how the crazy week went??
Post a Comment