We had a great weekend sledding and playing in the snow


We did finally make a fire with all the wood we now have. What's a fire with out roasting marshmallows! (Does he ever smile normal? Love this kid! haha)


Daddy's Valentine treat.

Valentine waffles our little tradition.
8 comments:
where to start?! You look so great! I don't know what you did for 33 days but you look great! makes me jealous you look great and here i am gaining on the weight like no other, oh well thats life I suppose! I loved hearing all the stories from oberg's of your adventures with the snow and having no power! that is so nuts! I can't imagine, but i'm sure the kids had a blast.
So we are coming for sure, plane ticket bought... we will be in DC on March 30th. Let us know if you will be around. And if we can possible stay with you for a few nights. It should be fun!
I can't believe how grown up Mayce is. Your family is so cute! Glad you survived the snow!!!
I love the picture of the roads. It looks so peaceful. It reminds me when I was in New York city. On 9-11. ALl the streets where empty, everyone tucked away in their home. A little different feeling not such a peaceful feeling but just eerie.
Mayce is so darn cute. I can't believe how big she looks. It's true how could you not love a face like that!
Those are some great photos of all the snow you guys got!!
MaRea
Oh, I just love both of those little faces! I'm glad you enjoyed your fire to the fullest even if you smelled like a homeless person for the next few days.
p.s. I commented on your skinny picture, go check it out.
now I need to go check out Crystal's comment on the skinny picture :) I am going to see your bro tomorrow for Kace's (stinking) feet.
what a fun time in the snow.....I am just waiting for all of ours to melt. Bring on spring!
Hey, Becka! I hope you don't mind that I found your blog. And I hope you don't mind that I want to copy your hairstyle:) You look great, and your family is so cute! Good "seeing you" again!
Post a Comment