HAHA YOU guys are so nice. The 33 days was just a contest we did with my mom and some of my friends from high school. We ate no sugar for 33 days. I am training for a 1/2 marathon in a month so I have been running and trying to get in shape.
Oh Becka, you are so full of crap! You do NOT have the baby-stomach-flab that I have unless you have some amazing way to cover it up.
You look awesome! So, so, so good! I really am proud of you and your self-control. Way to fit into your sister's jeans (are those the ones?) I'm crossing my fingers that one day soon I'll be able to say that I've lost 27 pounds (only 9 1/2 more to go!)
OK, you look amazing girl! Way to go! I am so proud of you. I need to start training for a marathon! We need to get together soon. When can you guys come down.
Becka you look great! P.S. I always think you look great. I love all the new posts or maybe I just haven't looked at your blog in a bit. Your kids new pictures are adorable I can't believe how much they have grown. Get back here sometime so we can get together.
We are living in Bethesda Maryland. Bennett is doing his residency in Ophthalmology at Walter Reed. We have three crazy kids and they are so much fun! I love being a mom!
9 comments:
Dang! You are so skinny girl! Was it 33 days of dieting cuz you look great!!
33 days of what.... you look great. let me in on the secret!
YOu look great! You have to tell us what the 33 days were.
HAHA YOU guys are so nice. The 33 days was just a contest we did with my mom and some of my friends from high school. We ate no sugar for 33 days. I am training for a 1/2 marathon in a month so I have been running and trying to get in shape.
you look great becka!
Oh Becka, you are so full of crap! You do NOT have the baby-stomach-flab that I have unless you have some amazing way to cover it up.
You look awesome! So, so, so good! I really am proud of you and your self-control. Way to fit into your sister's jeans (are those the ones?) I'm crossing my fingers that one day soon I'll be able to say that I've lost 27 pounds (only 9 1/2 more to go!)
OK, you look amazing girl! Way to go! I am so proud of you. I need to start training for a marathon! We need to get together soon. When can you guys come down.
You look awesome Beck!
Becka you look great! P.S. I always think you look great. I love all the new posts or maybe I just haven't looked at your blog in a bit. Your kids new pictures are adorable I can't believe how much they have grown. Get back here sometime so we can get together.
Post a Comment