We have survived 3 snow storms, power outages, and 60 inches of snow. We have learned a lot about emergency preparedness. We were not prepared! It was quit the adventure though!
The first storm our power went out for 24 hours and we about froze to death. So before the second storm I sent Bennett to the store to buy wood for our fire place. What does he come home with? A saw. He tells me he is going to get "his own wood." He waited tell it got dark and proceeded out into the forest in a blizzard and cut down his own wood. He came home with a car full of wood, and feeling like a man, and rightfully so. Thanks honey for taking care of us!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
SNOW!
Posted by Becka and Bennett at 8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
Mayce's hair is SO long! I didn't recognize her at first. And you are lookin' FANTASTIC!! So what did you do?
SERIOUSLY SKINNY PANTS! AND YOU AREn'T EVEN working at ICON!! are you eating? because eating is fun :) j/k you look great!
We wondered how you faired with the snow storm. I am glad Bennett is a man
I can't believe the snow... and here we are in Spokane with nothing but rain... enjoy it??? or maybe just survive it. Brad and I got a kick out of Bennett cutting down his own firewood.
Give a man some wood and he'll be warm for a day, teach a man to saw wood and he'll be warm all the time.
Thanks again for putting us up in the Oberg hotel. We had so much fun with you guys. You are the best!
Post a Comment