First of all, Happy Birthday to Ashden. I was totally laughing when we called to wish him a happy birthday today and he was all bugged that his dad was making him talk to us because he'd "talked to like 10 people already today!" hahahah too funny.
I love these pictures of him, he's got that squirly little look on his face like "why are you making me do this mom?"
All of those pictures of Mayce are perfect. I love the skirt and her big flower headband. She is such an angel. And I absolutely love that picture at the top of your page. What cute kiddos you have.
Happy Happy birthday ashden dear! oh i sure hope he had a great day, i hear that all he wanted to do for his birthday is go to the museum with craig! i'm sure craig is in HEAVEN! how much fun, and seriously? 6 years old! WOW he's getting to big, i love these pictures he's to stinking cute, what a little stud. Tell him hi and happy birthday and hopefully i'll be able to give you a call on my lunch today!
We are living in Bethesda Maryland. Bennett is doing his residency in Ophthalmology at Walter Reed. We have three crazy kids and they are so much fun! I love being a mom!
9 comments:
First of all, Happy Birthday to Ashden. I was totally laughing when we called to wish him a happy birthday today and he was all bugged that his dad was making him talk to us because he'd "talked to like 10 people already today!" hahahah too funny.
I love these pictures of him, he's got that squirly little look on his face like "why are you making me do this mom?"
All of those pictures of Mayce are perfect. I love the skirt and her big flower headband. She is such an angel. And I absolutely love that picture at the top of your page. What cute kiddos you have.
Good luck on your race!
Are you sure he's 6? He looks older than that! But I guess he's got his daddy's height in his favor. Cute, cute kids, Bekkah!
So cute, I guess the extra money was worth the photos. Your kids look way to big!
Where has the time gone?? Ashden and Mayce are growing up way to fast. They are so cute and Happy Birthday Ashden!!! It's great to be six!
Happy Birthday to Ashden. Can't believe he is six (I just wrote four and then remembered he is six......weird!). CRAZINESS!
Happy Happy birthday ashden dear! oh i sure hope he had a great day, i hear that all he wanted to do for his birthday is go to the museum with craig! i'm sure craig is in HEAVEN! how much fun, and seriously? 6 years old! WOW he's getting to big, i love these pictures he's to stinking cute, what a little stud. Tell him hi and happy birthday and hopefully i'll be able to give you a call on my lunch today!
six going on sixteen! we love ashden too...but why have we been horrible with birthdays?! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHDEN!
Happy birthday Ashden! way cute pictures
Happy birthday Ashden! We really miss you!!
Post a Comment