I took the kids to get there pictures taken and of course it was a horrible experience,so here's what we got. I am not completely happy with the way all of them turned out so I am going to take a few on my own and see what I can do. But for now this is what we got to go down in the book of memories. 




Saturday, March 28, 2009
Pictures Ashden 5 Mayce 18 months
Posted by Becka and Bennett at 11:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Lately I haven't been happy when I've taken my kids for pictures either. But I think they turned out cute - I can't believe how big mayce is! she's so cute! Ashden too.
Oh, they are so cute! I know what you mean though, when you really have something in mind that you want and it just doesn't turn out like you thought. What a handsome som you have.
hahahah, Becka how could you not be in love with these, they're awesome! I'm dying laughing at the picture of Ashden with his hand on his face, that just cracks me up. The outfits are so dang cute, I LOVE Mayce's dress.
I LOVE those pictures! I was just saying the other day that I need pictures of those stinkers! If you have any extra i think you should send us one, I have all these pictures up of my sisters kids on this metal thing (they send out holiday picture cards for practically every holiday!) but I don't have any of Mayce and Ashden! Those are to die for, they are adorable. I love the outfits too!
I think they turned out way cute!! I love the one of Ash on the 5 block. Pictures are never fun with kids.
What are you talking about, they turned out cute! Seriously, they look good. Cute kids.
Post a Comment