Monday, July 28, 2008

MAYCE 10 MONTHS

Mayce is Ten months old. Where does the time go? I thought I would post all the faces of Mayce so you can get an idea of what Mayce's sweet personality is really like... All smiles!






Mayce is not walking yet but she has got some crawl speed! She can stand by her self and thinks it's really funny when everyone watches her do it. She loves to watch and play with Ashden. She absolutely adores Ashden. She likes to eat green beans and will eat almost a whole can by her self. She likes pears, cheerios, cheese, and mac and cheese the most. She has six teeth and they are so big and beautiful :) She loves dogs! Anytime she sees a dog at the park she gets so excited. She has a stuffed animal dog named Coco and she gets so happy every time she sees him. She is so sweet and so happy all the time!

13 comments:

The Obergs said...

oh I LOVE those big beautiful teeth! She is such a funny little thing.

Kallee said...

Oh, we miss Mayce and Ashden. Now that our tire is fixed we'll have to come and visit you this week. I love the first picture of Mayce. I can't believe how many fun things you and Bennett have been able to accomplish along with all the work. You guys are awesome. Talk to you soon!

Evensen Family said...

She is so cute and I can't believe how much Mayce and Ashden look alike. You can tell they are siblings.

Rachel said...

She's HUGE....well since I last saw her! Glad that everything is getting a little more settled. I heard (from craig) about your bed and crib. interesting........

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Wow, I can't believe how big she is! She has grown so much even since you moved! I'm glad she's so happy! They are both adorable kids.

Sammy said...

She cracks me up! Those pictures are too cute, she's getting so big and looks so adorable. I really like her outfit and headband. She's getting so old! I can't believe it, and her teeth are adorable.

The Wynn Family said...

She's not at little baby anymore! I can't believe how fast she is growing up.

Katherine said...

Bennett,
I found your blog through some friends blogs, but I just thought I would say hi. I always like to know who is looking at my blog. Glad to see you are doing well. Your kids are darling and your wife beautiful. Good luck with your residency. Katherine Allen Murdoch from Ogden High and WSU.

Meghan said...

She is super cute! I love her smile.

Donene said...

Very cute pictures and she has such a cute smile!

Lisa said...

What a cutie!! I love that smile :)

Sherice said...

Hey Becka! Mayce is such a doll!! I can't believe she is 10 months old already!! Crazy stuff!! Hope all is well with you guys! See ya!

Johnsons said...

We are so glad you guys came to the beach!! We had a lot of fun with you guys. We are going to have to find another weekly thing to do together now that swim lessons are over!