Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mayce 3 years old






I finally got Mayce's three year old pictures. She looks so old. Why do they have to grow up?

7 comments:

Sammy said...

she's a little model! oh my goodness, becka she is so old, She doesn't look 3 at all, she looks 10! look at her long pretty hair she's so beautiful. They turned out great, what a good smiler she's so good to sit there and pose!

Rachel said...

um......she totally looks older than three. She is gorgeous!

Kyle Hess said...

What a cute girl!! She looks like she is five not three;).

MaRea

Donene said...

She does look old!! She is all grown up! She is darling!

Tringali Family said...

Her hair is so long! She is a cutie.

The Obergs said...

holy cow, look at all of that long, thick, beautiful hair. I still imagine her looking like that picture of her on the side bar. Oh she's grown up so much.

It is sad how fast kids grow up, I guess that's why you have to keep having more right?

P.S. Hazel has those leggings and shoes. Does Mayce's feet stink like crazy after she wears them??

The Genuine Voice of Lisa said...

Oh my! She is so precious! I can not beleive she is Ella's age! She seems to have the demeanor of a 7-year old! She is beautiful!