I just always want to remember what he looks like with no front teeth. Goofy! love him!

Apple picking and fall soccer.... it doesn't get any better then that!

We ate like 10 apples a piece that day. They were sooo yummy.

Ashden has improved so much from last year, it has been SOO much fun watching him play.

He is really good!

"Attack the Pack" is what Mayce yells from the side lines. She is his biggest fan.

I love the FALL!
7 comments:
Looks like fun!
So how do you get Mayce to stay by you during the games. THat is our hardest thing. Ty just wants to run off and play at the playground and find friends and hide from me. So frustrating.
I am totally bummed that Nate didn't get approved to go to Washington DC (they aren't sending anybody right now) so we don't get to come. But maybe in the spring. Hopefully. I miss you!
I love "Attack the Pack!" she is so cute! Way to go Ashden! Thanks for the pictures, it's great to see you and your cute kids!
how cute! oh i love that toothless grin! they are so cute, love "attack the pack!" ha ha you look great can't wait for baby cash!
Fall is a wonderful time of the year, only if it didin't mean the winter was around the corner! You look so cute with your little pregnant belly.
hahah, "attack the pack"... that's awesome! Look at the Ash Man with all that determination in his face. He must have inherited his mom's soccer skills.
Becka, I'm so glad that we finally get a picture of you pregnant! Hello! I haven't actually seen you since May. Last I heard, you were "huge"... and once again, your exaggerations are not true. Seriously Becka, you look so great! I was expecting you to look like you were carrying triplets or something with the way you were describing yourself, but you look great.
Here's to the last month and a half of pregnancy (I know you'll have this baby early). I hope all goes well. Miss you guys! Give those kids a squeeze from us.
wait. Did you forget to tell us something? your prego?
Post a Comment