Mayce turned three today. She is so great. We just love her. She woke up at 3 am and found the phone and was trying to call grandma to tell her it was her birthday. I woke up to the sound of buttons being pressed on the phone. This was definately her day. After all "happy birthday" is her favorite song.
A Dora cake just as she requested


All the goods


8 comments:
She is already 3!!! no way! She is growing up way to quick! Ryan said she is a beautiful little girl that loves life and loves to talk! We love you Mayce, Happy Birthday!
Becka!!! Welcome back! I'm so glad you didn't completely give up on your blog. Little Mayce is so sweet. I can't believe that she is already 3. How fast the time has gone.
On Karli's birthday we listened to Mayce's rendition of the happy birthday song over and over! It was the cutest thing I've ever heard.
I hope she had a wonderful day, we were thinking about her.
Happy Birthday Macye!!!!! I think you have a great birthday. Avery is ending her birthday with a birthday tubby.
Happy Birthday Mayce! Wow, she is getting too big!
she is gorgeous! oh my goodness, i can't believe how grown up she is, seriously she is so pretty. 3 years old, she cracks me up that she was getting on the phone at 3 am love it! miss you guys, and happy birthday to mayce!
Happy Birthday Mayce! So dang cute. We miss you guys!
Oh my! Congrats on that precious new bundle! He is perfect-looks just like your other kiddos:) Happy Birthday to Mayce! Your kids are looking so grown up and darling. If you guys come to town for Christmas you'll have to give us a call!
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بالرياض
فني تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
Post a Comment