Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Man Cold



I guess the man cold is going around because everyone has it at my house! LOL!

9 comments:

Jill said...

Poor you I can so relate to this video , and your last post on the Wii it has taken over Hunter's life.

The Obergs said...

Becka, Taylor and I were laughing about this all night. Ashden is so funny, he got on the phone and promptly asked taylor if he had a man cold too. Awesome.... I think he has one most days. How funny! Best of luck with all the man cold's floating around.

Tringali Family said...

That is a funny video! I am sorry you guys are sick, hope you get well soon.

The Cox Family said...

Deven and I got a good laugh at that one. Even Deven had to admit that is such a man with a cold. Shirlyn

The Wynn Family said...

Ha ha ha! We got a good laugh out of that. It seems to have hit our house too, for the last two months! I hope that you get over it quickly.

Johnsons said...

OK, that movie is so funny, and so true! Sorry you are all sick. I hope you are feeling better soon. Give us a call when you do, we would love to get together.

Donene said...

Sorry your men are sick and sorry if you are too. that video really nails it right on the head, it was hilarious.

Rachel said...

Wow! That video is FOR REAL! I was laughing my guts out!

Heather said...

SO TRUE! Frickin' HILARIOUS!!! I had heard about that video but had yet to see it. Thanks for the laugh!