Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Whirl Wind of Events

Look what a cute family! This last weekend we headed up to New York to see my niece Kylie get baptised. It was so much fun! Kylie was so special! Thanks Greg and Kim for letting us come stay!

There was no down time for all the cousins. First they went swimming.
Then there was dancing
Family gatherings
And of course eating lots and lots of food!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing says fall like having millions of leaves all over the place!
We are getting taken over by leaves!
It was really fun at first We played and played
Even made big piles
To lay in
To roll in
And to jump in
So now when are they going to stop falling?
They keep falling and falling and we keep raking and raking. We love the fall leaves! They really are so beautiful...but we are ready to be done raking! :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ashden hates candy so Halloween is tough because I end up eating all his candy!
Mayce at the trunk or treat
Ashden and so proud to be spider man!
So So cute!

12 comments:

MaRea Hess said...

Your bee outfit is so darn cute!! I love the little tutu!

The Hardy's said...

Your hair is getting long. I'm trying to grow mine out too. I don't particularly love it right now, but there's always a 'bad hair day' stage. Your kids are adorable and it looks like you are having a lot of fun.

Garmire's said...

Your hair is getting so long! I love it!

Johnsons said...

That was such a special day. It was so fun to have everybody together. Does Ash really hate candy??? What kid hates candy. That makes it easy for you.

Sammy said...

Becka! Look at your long hair!!!! it looks so pretty, looks like those kiddos had a great halloween! how fun that you got to go to New York and be with your family! I bet it was so good to see them all!

The Obergs said...

Becka, your trip to Cancun looked fantastic! I'm totally jealous, not so much of the shrimp on the beach, but everything else looked and sounded great.

I'm glad you guys had a good weekend in New York, it's great that you have family close by.

This is me.... Kristen said...

Becka I'm so glad you've posted so many photos!! How cool to see everyone! The kids costumes looked great... and what a dang fun trip for your family!!!! Hope school is going well. Good luck, it will be over before you know it! Are you guys coming home (Ut) for the holidays? Maybe we'll see you!!

Sherice said...

Becka- I am so jealous of your cancun trip. I need to get away somewhere tropical I'm thinking. Maybe next year. I'm so glad you guys had a great time. Your kids looked so cute in their halloween costumes. Hopefully by now you guys are getting some relief from the falling leaves. Okay I think I'm all caught up now. Hope all is well. We miss you, as always. When are you coming for the holidays? Let's get together!!

The Wynn Family said...

Leaves my kids are jealous. They wanted to go an visit right away. I would love to come visit too, but after one raking of leave I'd be ready to go home... good luck with that!

Rachel said...

funny......he doesn't look like a lamanite! haha

I totally want to go to Cancun! You and Bennett could be tour guides there now!

Tia said...

It's fun to see pictures of your kids. They are so cute! I need your new address so I can send you a Christmas card. You can email it to me at niketti13@aol.com! Talk to you later!

The Wynn Family said...

Tag your it... check out my blog