Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My little Bumble Bee

This year I decided to be adventurous and make Mayce a Halloween costume. I got the idea from Bennett's cousin (thanks Mel!) she made a lady bug and it turned out so so cute! We had some friends come down for a couple days and stay with us, so I took that opportunity to have some one who knows what there doing help me out! ( THANKS BRIT!) I think it turned out pretty cute! Ashden will sport the usual on Halloween... Spider man. To bad Bennett and I are off to Cancun for the week and will not be here for Halloween. It will be hard to miss out on Halloween fun, but then again no kids in Cancun also sounds very very nice. See ya when we get back! More Halloween and of course vaca pictures to come!







8 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks very very cute!! Nice job! Have fun in Cancun. Can I come!? ;)

The Obergs said...

Becka, why'd you have to go and get all domestic? Now there's going to be so much higher expectations of me. However, you did a great job, Mayce girl is the cutest little bee. Lynette is going to have a ball taking them around for Halloween. Enjoy your trip to Mexico. Taylor and I are jealous that we won't be there soaking up the sun too.

Johnsons said...

That costume is so adorable. She is the cutest bee ever. We had so much fun with you guys the other day. Hope you can make it tomorrow, if not, we will have to get together when you get back. Have so much fun in Cancun! I am jealous!!

Anonymous said...

Becka, I hope you have fun in Cancun. I loved how the costume turned out. It was fun making it with you

Rachel said...

That turned out darling! You should probably try to sell something like that, you could be rich! :)

Donene said...

What a cute Bee she is, have lots of fun on your trip!!!

MaRea Hess said...

Ok,so my phone just died so I guess were done talking. lets both loose our weight the first one to loose it has to buy the other one tickets to cancun.

MaRea Hess said...

The bee outfit is very cute! I am sure you made it. I made Avery a tutu the other week it turned out so cute. Girls are so fun i swear at times that is all I do is make hair bows, tutus, slings, and anything else I can find to doll her up. Have you ever bought babylegs? They are so cute, they sell for $15 I have and easy pattern. You just buy some socks at walmart and you can make them in ten minutes.