Friday, September 26, 2008

Mayce's FIRST Birthday

Mayce turned One today. She has brought so much joy into my life! She is such a fun little girl. We had a very fun day just spending time with her and making her feel like the princess that she is.
This is Mayce eating her cake. It took her a second to go for it because she wasn't sure she liked the feel of the frosting on her hands. But once she tasted it, it was over she devoured it.

MM MM GOOD!!
Princess Mayce
Mayce's Cake..... Its a long story.... Nothing went right from the get go, O-well it was made with love! hahaha :)
So sweet!
Mayce opening presents
Super Dad showing how its done
So Cute I cant stand it!
Once again Princess Mayce


Ashden was a stinker all day. He was having a very hard time excepting the fact that everything today was about Mayce. SO he decided to pull a fast one for some attention.... like wearing my mascara. What a funny kid!

I took Mayce to get her pictures today.



She is so sweet and we love her so much! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYCE!




10 comments:

Sammy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYCE!!!! how fun! she is adorable, and getting so big! I love her tutu! My sister makes tutu's and I was about to send one to MAyce for her birthday! but good thing I didn't! ha ha, Poor Ashden, that is always hard. I love the picture of the 2 of them. So cute

Kallee said...

Happy Birthday Mayce. I can't believe how big she looks! I love the pictures they all turned out so cute, her smile is to die for.

I'm so impressed with your butterfly cake. I just bought a little one at the store for Jared. You are so talented!

Donene said...

Happy Birthday Mayce!! i am glad we were able to see you , you are growing up so fast. It looks like it was a great day.

Johnsons said...

Becka, She is so cute!! She looks so grown up in those pictures! They are adorable. We have had sick kids, but i want to get together this week if you have time. Let me know

The Obergs said...

oh how cute! This whole blog cracked me up, from little Mayce's funny hat, to Ashden's mascara eyes and the birthday cake (not that your cake didn't look good, but I can only imagine the stress that went in to it). Mayce doesn't look like a baby anymore, I can't believe it. She looks so cute, you'll have to send us one of her pictures.

P.S. Tell Ashden that Taylor is sending him something special in the mail.

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Wow, I can't believe Mayce is one!!! Happy Birthday, Mayce! She is so cute. She looks like you, Becka! I love the pics of Mayce and Ashden together.

How's life??? I hope you guys are doing well. We miss you!!! I'm glad Ashden liked the Letter Factory video...isn't it totally amazing how quickly they can learn from it?

Ercanbrack Family said...

How cute are those pics of Mayce. She is one, I can't believe that. Sounds like you guys are doing great in D.C. The last race I ran ws Provo half in August. It was a nice run but so unorganized. I'm not planning on any races right now. I just want to run 3 miles instead of 5 or 6. I hope you are having a good day the weather here is 95 and sunny I bet it is pretty different there. Good to hear from you. Keep in touch. Rach:)

Rachel said...

She smiled so good, how did you do that?

The Cox Family said...

I can not believe how much she has changed. time goes by way to quick I can't believe she is already a year as well. She is cute and I love the pre school story Shirlyn

The Wynn Family said...

Happy Birthday Mayce! I can not believe how much she has grown up in just a few months. Acadia loves her tutu!