Over the weekend Bennett and I celebrated our birthdays. They are only one day apart so its always fun because we get to party for two straight days! (Pretty sweet candle hu? ) :)
We went to Shenandoah River State Park, and it was beautiful! This place has the closest mountains to us and the "mountains" are only like three thousand feet high. But at least they are mountains right! We went swimming in the river and it had a little current so Ashden rode the "waves" as he called it down the river.
I forgot Mayce's swim suit so Yes she is naked... ya i know were white trash! :)
We couldn't call it an adventure if there wasn't any hiking.

Ashden and Mayce on there best behavior for daddy's birthday!
Funny pictures of Mayce. She is daddy's girl that's for sure!


I finally did two pig tails and I thought it was so adorable
We went to Shenandoah River State Park, and it was beautiful! This place has the closest mountains to us and the "mountains" are only like three thousand feet high. But at least they are mountains right! We went swimming in the river and it had a little current so Ashden rode the "waves" as he called it down the river.
I forgot Mayce's swim suit so Yes she is naked... ya i know were white trash! :)
We couldn't call it an adventure if there wasn't any hiking.
Ashden and Mayce on there best behavior for daddy's birthday!
Funny pictures of Mayce. She is daddy's girl that's for sure!

I finally did two pig tails and I thought it was so adorable




15 comments:
Happy Birthday! I made Erik call you guys on bennetts b day then I didn't even get to talk to you guys! He said that you were trying to get ready to leave, so i'll have to call you another time.
Looks like you guys had great birthdays, Mayce cracks me up, she is so adorable and getting so big, I love those pictures. Ashden is huge, we miss you guys so much!
Happy Birthday to both of you! It looks like you know how to have a great party. It looks so beautiful there!
Birthdays get harder after the age of 25, not wanting to accept the fact that we really are getting older and way to fast. Happy Birthdays!!! Mayce is getting so big why do they have to grow so fast. I guess I need to accept that life is forever changing. The beach looks fun, I hope the water was warm.
Happy Birthday Guys! It looks like you had a great time. You are so adventureous. I love the candle for the cake, and the pictures of the kids are so cute!
Happy Happy Birthday Oberg's dear. Happy days will come to you all year. If I had a wish then it would be, a happy happy birthday to you from me...
Ok, it's easier to sing by myself over the computer than it is on the phone.
You guys have the funniest little kiddos. I laugh every time I see their pictures and not because your kids are funny looking, but just funny in general.
Glad you had a great birthday. Cute family picture at the top. Why do you live so far away? When can we visit?
Love ya!
Happy Birthday to both of you! The pictures are very cute and I am excited to come and see you in a couple of weeks.
Happy Happy Birthday! I just love Mayce's pig tails, she looks so stinkin' cute.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Remember that year that I went to Ogden and met you at work and we had a sleepover! :) That was fun and then the same year you made me a BYU cake, now that is a true friend :)
I LOVe the picture of mayce in her pigtails SO CUTE
Happy Birthday, guys!!! We're glad you had a good celebration! I love all of the pics! Mayce is getting so big! She looks so cute with her pigtails!
We played on the snake at the library today, so Lucas wanted to know where Ashen was!!!! We miss you guys!
Becka-
I know I'm a little late, but Happy Birthday! I love seeing pictures of you guys and see how you're doing. I loved the "white trash, skinning dipping" picture! I think we've all done that with our kids at some point! It made me laugh!
Beck, I wanted to call you agian tonight but I decided to refrain...considering the fact that it's 11:00 there, didn't want to wake you up again. I was just thinking about you and wondering if you found a couch for upstairs, if Mayce is walking, how preschool is going for Ashden, how your weight lifting is going, and so much more. I'll try to remember to call you in the day time tomorrow:). Sweet dreams
Happy Birthday you two!! Sounds like you guys had a great celebration. I especially love the HUGE 'A' candle in the middle of your cake- it better have been one heck of a wish!! Come visit- we miss you guys!!
Happy Birthday to you guys. The mountains look great. Sounds like things are going great. Enjoy the next year of life. Shirlyn
Becka, We do need to get together soon! I miss chatting weekly during swim lessons! I hope everything is going well for you guys. I will try to give you a call sometime this week. If I space it, call me.
Amy
Post a Comment