Tuesday, May 13, 2008

No place like home


We did a lot of fun things while up in Utah visiting family. Here is some pictures of what we did.

Ashden catching a fish... fisherman already... I guess it runs in the Oberg blood.

We went mini golfing and Ashden had soo much fun!
Bennett went and shot guns with all his brothers. His brother Erik got a new gun for his birthday so they all had to try it out.
Ashden also thought it was pretty cool
We went bowling with grandma and grandpa Oberg. It was so much fun because they have not been bowling in like 20 years. Good times!
Easy Ashden.... He was actually really good he surprised us a few times by getting it in the hole in just two putts.
Notice the ball... hahah!
We had a huge fire one night.


The Oberg Boys..... trouble!
Bennett and Ashden having the time of their lives!

Ashden and Ruby he does not stop teasing the poor dog Working on the farm with great grandpa Shaw

They went and planted barley all day

We love the horses!
This huge sheep was so nice she would let you pet her
Here are her babies. They are so cute!
Ashden feeding the fish. The fish go crazy when you start throwing food in!
Ashdens favorite thing... going for rides in the mule. He even had to give the mule a hug and a kiss goodbye when we left.
When we first got to Utah Mayce had just one tooth... now she has two

While we were in Utah she learned to sit up all by herself
She is now almost crawling.. but look how proud she is of her accomplishment!
Ashden should be raised on a farm
He loves to be outside
He has so much fun at grandma's house

So does Mayce

Ashden, Caden, and JC they are partners in crime. (cousins)

The funnest thing I did while up there was decide to do a mini sprint triathlon up at Utah State. It was sooo much fun! I did it with my two sister in laws and it was a blast!




Our time in Utah was amazing! We had so much fun! We did go out to Washington DC to look for a house. We put an offer on a house and now it's just a waiting game. Getting moved and getting out there is the next step. Hopefully everything will go smoothly.

11 comments:

The Obergs said...

Becka you have some great pictures on here! I think my favorite ones are Ashden playing mini golf, it looks like you should get him started in hockey... It's always fun having you guys here. I'm glad we get to see you one more time before you move a million miles away. See you guys thursday!

Tringali Family said...

Wowsers! You pack so many activities into all of your trips. Looks like Utah was a lot of fun. Good luck on your house.

Garmire's said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Ally would grow up on a farm too! She loves to be outside. Good luck with the house and moving. We'll miss you guys.

Sammy said...

So fun! I love the pictures of mayce just smiling! she looks so chubby! so cute, it was great having you guys up here, can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Lisa said...

How much fun!! Mayce looks so big! I love all the pictures. Ashden looks great on the farm. I remember visiting my grandparents farm every summer when I was growing up. Those are some of my best memories

Rachel said...

Sure hope you get your REALLY EXPENSIVE house!! :) It was good to talk to you............

Brad said...

Motorcycles, Fishing, Tractors, the Mule, Horses, Golfing, Triathlons, Peru, Utah, DC. HOLY COW! You guys are making me tired, and jealous. I think I need to go take a nap. Looks like you are having an awesome time, keep up the good work. We hope everything works out well with the house! Keep us posted.

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Ashden should be raised on a farm!!! What a FUN time!! How does he allow you to bring him home? It looks like boy heaven.

Great job on your triathalon!!! How fun!

It was great to see you today! :)

Tia said...

Loved all of the pictures! I'm sad that I wasn't in Utah to see you guys. When are you going to be there next? That is exciting that you put an offer on a house. When do you guys move out there?

The Wynn Family said...

You were busy! It looks like you guys had a great time. Acadia saw the picture of Ashden with the cowboy hat on, and said " Hey when did Ashden become a farmer?" Glad that you were able have such a great time!

The Cox Family said...

Looks like tons of fun. Good luck with the house. we ended up getting ours thank goodness I didn't have a back up plan. In fact the army has already come and moved all of our stuff so we are without until July 1st when it should get there. Crazy times uh
Shirlyn