Thursday, December 9, 2010

Crazy kids

I think Mayce is screaming for attention what do you think? Her world has been turned up side down since we had baby Cache. She has been in need of some extra love the last couple weeks. This is how she came out of her room one afternoon. Sweet baby Cache





8 comments:

The Obergs said...

hahaha, poor Mayce. Hazel asked me for a baby sister yesterday (her best friend was over at our house with her new baby sister) and I told her to just talk to Mayce and ask her how much she likes it...

Cache is so sweet. I can't believe how much dark hair he has. Give him a million extra kisses for me.

Sammy said...

He is so beautiful! Oh I wish we could come out and see him, he is so darling. Poor Mayce, sounds like she's having a hard time, she'll come around soon enough and won't be able to get enough of him. Hope everything is going well!

Rachel said...

I first saw the picture of mayce and started laughing. hahaha :)
Cache is adorable. I love his chubby cheeks and looong fingers.

Donene said...

Mayce's picture made me laugh out loud! oh, she is so cute! and baby Cache is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh the joys of not being the youngest anymore! Mayce, what a good way to show she needs attention. Cache, oh so handsome!

The Cox Family said...

Congratulations you guys. he is beautiful shirlyn

Sherice said...

ha ha that is classic. Nic says he could use some new mittens, and possibly an adorable scarf if Bennett could work on that. We'll look forward to seeing you guys in June, that should give Bennett plenty of time:) Nic says he loves your Dad and brother! Hope your holidays were great.

Jill said...

I hope to meet Cache one day soon. Your kids are adorable. Miss you girl. I love seeing what is going on in your life. Update as much as you can.